We’re Open! Join us at our Al Fresco Dining Patio
We are honored & grateful to be able to continue to serve you safely. We have worked very hard to stay compliant with local health guidelines to be able to best serve you safely at our outdoor venue. The most important thing we strive for each day is the ability to ensure the safety of our staff & our guests.
To be able to best serve you, all tables are for full service dining only & there will be a 90 minute limit per table’s dining experience.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation & doing your part in following these city mandated guidelines.
- There is no seated or standing bar service currently, you may only order drinks when seated at your table.
- Dine-in service is offered for full service only, you must be dining with us and ordering food to be able to order alcoholic beverages.
- Reservations are offered Tuesday through Sunday for Dinner service.
- Walk-ins on a first come first serve basis and will be required to provide contact information for contact tracing purposes.
- Guests are kindly asked to perform their own symptoms check prior to arrival – if you feel ill or have any symptoms associated with Covid-19, please stay home. You may be subject to an infrared temperature check upon arrival (as do our staff) as a condition of entry.
- Masks are required while entering and exiting property, as well as if you should need to leave your table to move about anywhere in the restaurant. Masks are not required while seated.
- The maximum party size we are permitted to seat currently is 6 guests. Please do not invite additional guests beyond 6 to join your party as we will not be able to accommodate them.
- Guests are required to maintain a social distance of 6 feet between themselves and others not in their party.
- Employees serving tables are required to wear both face shields and masks while working.
- Tables are socially distanced 6 feet apart and / or separated by physical barriers in accordance with Department of Health guidelines when less than 6 feet apart.
- Hand sanitizer is available to staff and guests at sanitizing stations and areas throughout the property.
- Menus are available by scanning the QR code at each table. A single use printed menu is available upon request.
- We are currently not permitted to seat groups larger than 6, however, if you’re looking to do an event later in the year please send an email to ML@montysprime.com and we’ll be in touch to discuss